As the lockdown levels have gradually been lowered, many of us have been looking forward to getting back “out there”, either for a change of scenery, some exercise or just some space and freedom. The time has finally arrived, and even though our wonderful country is not totally back to normal, certain freedoms are becoming available again.
And Spirit of Adventure can offer you a chance to exercise those freedoms!
We can offer you short affordable escapes in the beauitful outdoors while socially distancing. If you need convincing, these are some great reasons to get outside.
What is on offer?
What we are allowed to offer is governed by the latest regulations and protocols, but think about this list of fun things to do:
- Abseiling, rock climbing, obstacle courses and much more
- Hiking (short or multi-day), orienteering
- Photography (in camp and out on the trails)
- Mountain biking trails (bring your bike) and skills
- Camping (wooden cabins or bring a tent) with safe separate ablutions
- Catered or self-catered braai facilities etc.
- Scouting camps and activities
- Access to a dam with kayaks available
- Kiddies activities (fully supervised) while parents relax
- Slack lining (bring your line and some friends)
- Bush craft
- Kettie Paintball
- Adventure races
Come for a day, come for the weekend (when allowed). We can keep you as busy as you want with competent instructors to guide you and keep you SAFE.
Where are we situated?
We are situated on a large private farm near Rustenburg in North West Province within about an hour of Joburg and Pretoria and about 20 minutes from Rustenburg town.
What are our fees?
0-2 yrs free
3-11yrs R40 pp.
12 yrs and up R50 pp.
Activity costs vary depending on the activity, duration and specific requirements so are available on request (e.g. rock climbing R50 pp, ½ day hiking R30pp)
Overnight from R60 per person
Catered meals from R50 per person.
(all prices VAT inclusive)